Is starvation from poverty still an issue in the age of obesity?

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

This could take a while...

Hmmm, i don't seem to know myself as well as i could.

Choosing favourites in the profile was like pulling teeth with my hair.

And i'm NOT a Leo - blogger.com inserts that from my d.o.b i guess,

but their date range charts are seriously wonky...Leo is 23/07 - 22/08

& what i am is 21/05 - 20/06... a genuine Gem-in-i.

But if blogger.com wants me to be a 'roaring lion', so be it!

& zodiac year - monkey?? i have no idea.

...apart from that, just the basics is/are all new. Like saving draft posts, editing
this & that. How do i get a photo of me onto the internet?

...& i only seem to have time when its late @ night.

Damn! its 1244 am already...!!

tonights closing quote -


"Nothing is true. Everything is permissable",

attributed as the last words of Hassan-i-Sabah.


...never a truer utterance B4 or since...

No comments: